Get your songs registered directly with dozens of royalty collection societies
As a songwriter, you’re owed publishing royalties whenever your music is performed live, played on radio or TV, streamed online, downloaded internationally, and more. But before you can collect that money, royalty societies around the globe need to know your songs exist in the first place. That requires registering ALL of your songs with dozens of agencies worldwide, a task that would be almost impossible to do on your own.
But don’t worry — no need to spend hundreds of hours on paperwork and learning new languages. With CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration, we’ll handle it for you, registering all of your songs directly with collection societies in countries around the world. By signing-up for CD Baby Pro Publishing, we’ll make sure you get paid everything you’re owed — worldwide.
Free Guide: Music Publishing 101
Make money with music publishing:
- Publishing basics
- Copyright basics
- Revenue streams
- And more!
A Publishing Split Sheet for Co-Songwriters
- The simple 3-step template will help you avoid legal disputes down the road. Songwriting publishing made easy from CD Baby.
When you sign up for CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration, we will:
- Affiliate you as a songwriter with a Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN); administer your existing P.R.O. affiliation; or guide you to your country’s P.R.O. membership application
- Register your songs with royalty collection societies around the world
- Collect all the performance royalties you’re owed worldwide
- Collect all your worldwide mechanical royalties (for streams and international downloads), which Performing Rights Organizations do NOT collect